HomeBrew PCs is taking a year off!
The staff of HomeBrew PCs will be taking a year off to pursue some personal projects. As many have probably noticed the site updates have been very infrequent, and the Products and Specials sections were removed.
We are still here to help! Post any questions you may have in our forums and we will do our best to help you, or at least point you in the right direction. If you have a problem with a product or service we supplied we will still take care of you right away. The HomeBrew PCs staff is still here in Kodiak and we will be back in business in 2013!
Thank you for your support!
Welcome to HomeBrew PCs ! We are here to help you with your computer woes.
- Blue Screens? If your old PC is starting to slow down or you think you may have a virus, we can help!
- Looking for upgrades? Weather you are short on storage and need to add a hard drive or are looking to replace an aging graphics card, we can help!
- Home Theater questions? Weather you are looking to upgrade to Blu Ray or want to stream food network to your TV, we can help!
- Confused about new tech gadgets? Is that new super gizmo really worth the money? We can help!
- Need to add a wireless network but don't know how? We can help!
At HomeBrew PCs we can help you answer just about anything. With years of technical experience we can give you the answers that will save you time, and money. You don't always need a new PC, we have the tools and know how to get your old hardware feeling like new again. Just because your computer is acting up doesn't mean you need to bring it in for repair, many technical issues can be resolved right here in our tech forums. Don't feel comfortable with a forum post? Feel free to give us a call, send us an email, or contact us through our website. If your problem is too complex or you just don't feel comfortable with doing the work yourself, we can schedule an appointment to stop by our shop, or we can set up an in-home consultation. Don't let your computer problems get the better of you, Let HomeBrew PCs get you back up and running today!
Our community forums are a great place to share tech and non-tech related stories, reviews or photos. We've even added a Swap Meet category for buying/selling/trading of whatever you'd like (Private Party ads only). Stop by often and help keep the HomeBrew community up and running!
Life isn't all about work, we need to have fun too. Our Gaming Forums are a good place to discuss anything and everything related to gaming. Please let us know if you want a forum for your favorite game, club or platform.